Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Bareburger, Ridgefield CT



















After a very late night drinking wine with Jen, all I wanted was coffee. When we woke the girls were already at school/work and we needed to head home. Since I did not want to make a mess of her kitchen, eating was the first stop on the agenda, and even though breakfast was the necessary meal, fresh organic burgers were the perfect way to satiate our empty gullets. Bareburger in Ridgefield CT was the perfect roadhouse to stop at!

The fries with the various dipping sauces were terrific. 



Our eldest child had the regular old burger above.
My favorite part was the awesome goat cheese fritter and pickled grape salad.

Unfortunately I burned my mouth on the cheese (I am so impulsive when it comes to cheese) so I had a hard time eating my sandwich.

I had the chicken and pickle.
It was really good.
Later.
When the burned mouth healed a bit.
Oh look! It's a picture of ME with my sandwich. Photo credit to the eldest.


 I asked the eldest to get a picture of Baby's sandwich. He took a thousand photos,  most of which were blurry, but I really like how this one captured Baby and his zealous excitement about the burger and all it's cheesy wonder. It's a Cheesy picture, a very cheesy picture.




 Just LOOK at all that cheese.


















YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment