Friday, May 23, 2014

Dylan's Candy Store

 


















When you spend the day hoofing it all over Manhattan with your kids, its a good idea to have a reward in mind, especially if you starved them half to death having to double back from the park to find and ATM so you can actually purchase the street food you planned! Fortunately I had Dylan's Candy Bar on my mind for several months before the trip. I kept it a surprise for a LONG time and even fooled them by telling them I was looking for a vegetable market. Well that actually happened in Brooklyn, but I used the joke again because I could because really my kids get excited about vegetables. I digress.

Ice Cream was the perfect much needed reward after walking several miles along the city streets and park ways.



No comments:

Post a Comment