Saturday, February 25, 2017

Villiage Bakery, Rochester NY

Village Bakery was a wonderful breakfast find close to our AirBNB in Rochester. I loved their breakfast sandwiches. I didn't manage to get any pictures, but while I was blogging about their neighbor Trata, I had to give them a mention.

Their selection of breakfast sandwiches was a welcome lesson in creativity beyond the usual blanket of options. The list here is enticing any time of the day!

The airy wide open loft feel provided a welcoming atmosphere only reinforced by the communal tables upstairs. Our three breakfast experiences there were fully enjoyable.

If I took pictures, I have since deleted and apologize. Village Bakery pictures can be found here: http://villagebakeries.com/photos/gallery/village-bakery-pittsford/

No comments:

Post a Comment